Find In This Blog...

~Blogs Document~

Jumat, 25 November 2011

Long Time no Posting~ XD

Its Been a long time i never post again! XD Sorry for the one who like to visit my blog... Because, My laptop is been taken my Mother for almost 1 month!!!! I'm missing my Blog~~~~ :'( *always wanted to post* By the way, My math score is in the middle of life and Death!! Huaaaa! I hate Mathematics!!!!!!!!
But, Have to study..... while drinking hot milk! in the bed i gues.. ._. like this picture below..

Well.... This month is LOL! I had a Bazaar event at my school... We also had movie, Band and all... ^^ I love next week!! >.<

1 komentar:

  1. I'm excited about the bazaar too!!! It must be very fun!!!
    But...
    I'm thinking that counting the money must be very difficult!!! >w<"

    BalasHapus